Martes, Mayo 22, 2012

IV. Reflection in Literature

     During the first day of our class in Philippine Literature, I am so nervous when I knew that ma'am Dellera is our teacher. I felt that way because she was my teacher when I was a first year college and I got a low grades. I'm afraid that my grade this summer would be the same as to what I got before. I'm trying to recall the days when I am a first year student. By that, I concluded that I must study well on this subject for me to be able to get a higher grade.
      Most of the students describe ma'am Dellera as a strict and disciplinarian teacher. By that, they are afraid to have her as their teacher. But that descriptions change because she is a good teacher because she shared her knowledge and gave us advises for us to be a good person. She really wanted us to give value, to give respect and to appreciate all the things that surrounded us. That is the good side of ma'am Dellera.
      The Philippine Literature subject was sometimes boring because it focuses more on legend, myth, old stories, old songs and many more. But there are time also that get our attention especially when it comes to the moral lesson of the stories. It reminds us of our personalities and behaviors as a human being. For all that we've done, the most interesting part was the time that all of us relate our lives in a song that we chose. In that way, I knew who my classmates are and I have a little knowledge of what situations they are facing. After that, I realize that there are so may things to be proud of because all of the persons have their differences in life and it encourages me to live my life well and accordingly.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento